All referral inquiries are welcome, even those with an imminent trial date.
Mr. Kelly will respond to your inquiry personally and promptly.
Why Should I Refer My Case to Kirtland & Packard LLP?
- We pay referral fees promptly.
- We have paid millions of dollars in referral fees.
- Where the referring attorney prefers, we frequently work on cases with them as a joint venture.
- We will advance all costs.
- We will, in appropriate cases, reimburse pending/past costs at the time of acceptance of the referral.
- We have vast experience with creative theories and pleadings, enforcing written discovery requests, taking critical depositions, defeating Motions for Summary Judgment, settlement negotiations and mediations, and taking tough cases to trial.
- We have the ability and resources to litigate a large number of different types of cases.
- We have vast experience working on complex and multiparty litigation in both state and federal courts.
- We utilize the top expert talent in our cases.
- We fully explore and deploy unique, novel and cutting edge legal theories.
- We handle all referrals in compliance with State Bar rules.