Behram Parekh has represented a diverse group of clients in a range of highly complex practice areas. During his years of work, he has won more than $300 million for his clients in verdicts and settlements.
These cases have included:
Attorney Parekh has been selected as one of the country's Top 100 Trial Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers and is regularly invited to speak on issues related to consumer fraud, complex litigation, arbitration and the retrieval of electronic evidence. Attorney Parekh is recognized as one of the nation’s preeminent practitioners in his areas of expertise and serves as special counsel at Kirtland & Packard on cases involving fraud, drug liability, and similar issues.
If you are in need of a consumer or security fraud attorney in the Redondo Beach area, please call Kirtland & Packard at 310-536-1000 to schedule your Free consultation today.
Behram Parekh graduated from the University of California-Irvine with his B.A. in 1992. From there, he attended the Pepperdine University School of Law, where he graduated with his J.D., Cum Laude, in 1995. While at Pepperdine University School of Law, Attorney Parekh received his Certificate in Alternative Dispute Resolution from the Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution as well.
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) may include any method of resolving a legal dispute without litigation. Typically less time consuming than a trial, ADR may include mediation, arbitration, settlement conferences, and neutral evaluations. Mr. Parekh can serve in these capacities in cases where resolution before a trial is appropriate or desirable for the client.
In his work with Kirtland & Packard, Behram Parekh has been instrumental in securing large settlements for victims of securities and consumer fraud. Some of these include:
- $150,000,000 - Drug Liability Litigation [parties confidential]
- $42,000,000 - In re Apria Healthcare Group Securities Litigation
- $24,000,000 - In re Purchasepro.com Inc. Securities Litigation
- $20,000,000 – Mass Tort Litigation [parties confidential]
- $15,000,000 - In re Lantronix Inc. Securities Litigation
- $12,047,508 - Great Escape Promotion Cases Coordinated Proceeding [consumer fraud litigation]
- $10,000,000 – Rubio v. Capital One N.A. [consumer fraud litigation]
- $10,000,000 - In re Mastec Inc Securities Litigation
- $7,400,000 - In re Resource America Securities Litigation
- $5,400,000 - In re Ascend Communications Securities Litigation
Attorney Parekh has been admitted to practice law in:
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Supreme Court of the State of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States District Court, District of Colorado
- United States District Court, Western District of Michigan
- United States District Court, North District of Oklahoma
In addition, Mr. Parekh retains active membership in the State Bar of California, the American Bar Association, and the American Association for Justice. He has been identified as one of the nation’s Top 100 Trial Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers and selected for inclusion by Southern California Super Lawyers®.
Schedule Your Consultation
If you live in the South Bay area, including Torrance and Hermosa Beach, and are in need of a personal injury or consumer fraud attorney, Kirtland & Packard can help. Call us at 310-536-1000 today to schedule a Free consultation at our Redondo Beach office to learn more about your options, your rights, and the best path forward.