Solomon Salehani is a litigator with Kirtland & Packard LLP whose diverse background in personal injury, business and real estate litigation makes him a valuable member of the firm’s effort to protect the rights of individuals represented by the firm. Mr. Salehani focuses on plaintiff’s personal injury and employment litigation.
Attorneys serving the South Bay Area and San Francisco including Redondo Beach, Torrance, Manhattan Beach and Nearby Cities
- University of Southern California (B.A. Political Science 2009)
- New York University (M.S. Management 2011)
- Southwestern Law School ( J.D. 2015)
- California State Bar 2017
- United States District Court, Central District of California