1. You may have a case if you were injured by a defective product.
If you were using the product as instructed and were still injured, you may have a case to pursue compensation for your injuries. Product manufacturers must properly warn consumers of the inherent danger of their products, if there are any such dangers.
2. Defective products can cause very serious injuries.
Defective product cases can involve virtually any type of injury, including:
- Brain injury
- Back, head or neck injury
- Scarring and disfigurement
If you are not sure whether you have a case, consult our attorneys. We provide free, no-obligation consultations.
3. Many types of products have been involved in these types of cases.
Over the years, many types of products have caused injuries because of defects:
- Children's toys
- Medical devices
- Workplace safety equipment
Almost any type of product has the potential for a dangerous defect.
4. There are three types of product defects.
- Defective design: The product contained a defect because of the way it was designed.
- Defective manufacture: A defect that arises as the product is being made. This situation will usually affect an entire lot of a product.
- Marketing defects: Improper labeling, insufficient warnings and inadequate instructions are all examples of defects in the way a product is marketed.
5. There are several types of parties who may be at fault.
Our experienced attorneys can determine the responsible party, which may be one of the following:
- Company who assembles the product
- Company who installs the product
Rely on us to determine if you have a case and what your options are for pursuing compensation.
If you are searching for experienced, aggressive defective product attorneys in Redondo Beach, Torrance, South Bay or surrounding areas of Los Angeles County, please call the team at Kirtland & Packard, at 310-536-1000, for a free consultation.