What Type of Lawyer do I Need for a Serious Personal Injury?

Attorneys serving the South Bay Area and San Francisco including Redondo Beach, Torrance, Manhattan Beach and Nearby Cities

What type of lawyer do you need when you have been seriously injured in an accident? In this short video, Redondo Beach personal injury lawyer Michael Louis Kelly addresses that question to help you better understand how to proceed with your claim.

Have you been seriously injured in an accident in San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Paso Robles, Santa Maria or surrounding areas of California? Call Kirtland & Packard, LLP at 310-536-1000 to schedule a free consultation at our Redondo Beach office to learn how we can help.