What Type of Lawyer do I Need for a Serious Burn Injury Case?

Attorneys serving the South Bay Area and San Francisco including Redondo Beach, Torrance, Manhattan Beach and Nearby Cities

Transcript: Do I need a certain type of lawyer for a case involving a serious burn injury? I’m Heather Baker Dobbs. If you have a case involving catastrophic burn injuries, you need a lawyer with the experience and the resources to find the best experts and to be ready to try your case to verdict if the insurance companies won’t pay up. Call us today at (310) 536-1000 for a free consultation. Or visit us at www.CourtroomWarrior.com. You get one chance at compensation. Make it your best.